Full Name: Mighil Puthukkudy
Headline: Full-stack Marketing Strategist.
Location: Kozhikode, India.
Summary: Google, Bing, HubSpot certified web strategist with 8 years of experience in everything SEO and digital. I’m also Rolling Stone-featured musician who has produced a handful of records. I’ve worked with Tap4Fun, Labex, ugChain, IObit Software, Acodez, and other companies in China and India.
Click here to download the full résumé in PDF.
Please consider the environment before printing.
Personal Note: I’ve worked as a performance marketing strategist, social media analyst, webmaster, inbound marketing expert, in-house digital marketer and growth hacker for a few companies in APAC that catered services and products to the global market. I’ve several certifications ranging from Cambridge BULATS (Business English, Clear Accent) to Google, Bing & HubSpot Inbound Marketing certifications. My interests range from meaningful digital marketing, IoT, DevOps, Linux Servers, Blockchain, AI to Big Data & ML.
- Full-stack marketing.
- Product positioning, KOL/influencer outreach, and growth hacking.
- Content, Email, and Digital Marketing Automation.
- SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social Media, SMO, SMM, Social Media Strategy.
- Apache, Linux Server, Web Development (HTML, PHP, JS), NodeJS. (Intermediate)
- SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Ahref.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and After Effects).
- FL Studio, Camtasia Studio, Office 365, Music Arrangement.
- Mixing and Mastering, Sound Design, Reverse Engineering.
- Team Leadership, Communication, and Collaboration.
I’ve worked for many companies as a consultant. I can’t share the details in public due to confidential reasons. Feel free to AMA by email.
Full-stack Technology Freelancer :: January 2020 – Present
8MP are my personal brands. I often collaborate with other agencies and companies under this moniker.
Web Hosting Consultant/Enabler :: North-Route, Remote :: March 2019 – Present
With hands-on expertise in China’s internet landscape, Linux servers and growth marketing; I’m responsible for setting up dedicated servers, enable cron jobs, and manage WordPress website migrations for North Route. I’m maintaining/have maintained the following sites:
- https://www.relevantchinajobs.com/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN – everything from scratch)
- https://experiencetibet.org/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN – everything from scratch)
- https://aboutasia.nl/ (migrated content)
- https://www.citilinks-group.com/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN, set up mail server – everything from scratch)
Web Developer, Community Moderator & Social Media Curator :: Chengdu Living :: November 2018 – present
- Redesigned ChengduLiving.com based on GeneratePress, a WordPress framework.
- Routinely optimize the dedicated WordPress plugins.
- Casually curates the Twitter feed of ChengduLiving.
- Moderates CL forum.
- Working on a plugin port to move content from chengduplaces.com to chengduliving.com/places. (WIP)
Labex.io (Freelance Project in 2018)
They are no longer focusing on overseas operations (since they are busy with the Chinese project). The project powers Alibaba Cloud tutorials for now.
Overseas Operations & Digital Marketing :: ugChain Foundation Ltd., Chengdu, China :: Nov. 2017 – Nov 2018
- Deal with overseas digital strategy and PR.
- Make connections with influencers and pitch ideas with potential partners.
- Prepare and translate technical documentation.
- Managed their social signals on medium, Facebook, Twitter, (visit the links to check the userbase) and Bitcointalk.
- Design and developed ugchain.org English website.
- Plan and conduct esport events around the globe.
- Actively work on improving the p2p gaming platform.
Music Producer :: Jan. 2013 – Present
- Indie music production, sound design and arrangement.
- Released one LP, two EPs and few compilations.
- Produced one EP for Street Academics’ Palakkadan Dystopia.
- Nominated for VIMA India 2014 Awards.Indie production and arrangement.
Inbound Marketing Specialist :: IObit Software, Chengdu, China :: Jun. 2015 – Jan. 2017
- Implemented link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assisted in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with campaign goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Improved IObit product keyword rankings and overall traffic.
- Executed the entire ON page and planned off-page SEO of IOTransfer project. Published over 150 articles.
SEO Analyst :: Acodez IT Solutions, Calicut, India :: Sep. 2013 – Jun. 2015
- Responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients and in-house project.
- Sep 28, 2013 – Feb 28, 2014, Improved the traffic of Acodez.in. 54.97% + sessions and 39.89% + pageviews.
- Put them on top of the SERP for ”web design India” search query. The project is listed on my LinkedIn page.
- I wrote a lot of blog posts from Sep 2013 to June 2015 but few are considered ghost blogging since I posted them under dev/designer monikers
Other training and internship details are listed on LinkedIn.
Bachelor of Engineering; Electronics & Communication. College Dropout.
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional :: Microsoft :: Oct 2017 – Present
- Inbound Certification :: HubSpot Academy :: Oct 2017 – Dec 2019
- Google Analytics Certification :: Google :: Oct 2017 – Apr 2019
- Google AdWords Search Advertising Certification :: Google :: Oct 2017 – Oct 2018
- Google AdWords Video Certification :: Google :: Oct 2017 – Oct 2018
- Mobile Sites Certification :: Google :: Oct 2017 – Oct 2018
- BULATS – Cambridge English
Causes I care about
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
- Free Speech / Information wants to be free
- Science and Technology